Are you interested ingaining the inside track on your competition? Market
Research Surveys might be the right choice for your organization. These
types of surveys provide targeted insights into consumer perspectives and
can be used to guide an organizational strategy that helps your organization
develop or maintain a competitive advantage.
Market Research Surveys help your organization access critical key
information and features, such as desirable product/service attributes,
likelihood of using a specific product/service, intended frequency of use,
effectiveness of marketing or advertising strategies, and the extent to which a
product/service adequately meets the needs of a target group. The
information gathered during this process allows you to better assess market
size, market needs, and the strategy your organization should adopt to meet
customer needs. Market Research has other uses as well, such as to clarify
or communicate product or service offerings to a target market.
The correct administration of a survey can build a solid foundation for
decision-making that provides business executives with the information they
need to develop sound organizational strategy. The data gathered by NBRI’s
market research surveys has proved invaluable to a diverse group of
organizations with many different product offerings and objectives. When
developing a market research survey, some of thekey issues that could be
- What are the identifying features of a target market?
- What product/service features are most appealing to the target market?
- What are the purchasing intentions of the target market?
- Why is a product or service important to the customer group?
- Are we effectively communicating the value of the product/service to
- Will consumers use our products in the quantity and manner we
- Where is the target market most densely populated?
Bizwings can help you answer all of these questions and more, by ensuring
you ask the right questions to get the data you need. Our methodological
rigor will give you the confidence you need to know your data is accurate and
truly reflects the opinions and beliefs of your target market. The information
gathered during this process can help you:
- Accurately assess market need
- Quantify the market size.
- Quantify current and future competition.
- Assess economic factors.
- Discern the perfect price point between volume and profitability.
- Position your brand.
- Test product names
- Differentiate your products’ or services’ unique selling
- Identify the best advertising medium.
- Identify a creative strategy to market your product or service.